Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Whew...

Well, once again I've found a few minutes to spare in my crazy life to fill everyone in!!

Good news first! I officially booked my flight to New Zealand last night with my wonderful and extremely helpful sister, Caitlin, which took an incredible load off my mind...Huge load! I was pacing back and forth last night until the deal was finally sealed. I'm officially leaving the country! It's great!

As for the bad news...well....I guess I don't exactly have bad news! Haha. I'm just scrambling to get everything taken care of before I leave in a few days!

I know this post isn't so long, but I'll get some pictures and real news up soon!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Brenna!
I am so excited about your new adventure to New Zealand! Wow, I think you are gonna love it there, I just hope you wind up coming back! Who knows, maybe that's where you'll wind up meeting your "Prince Charming" or something, huh?
Just wanted to tell you I love you and hope you have a great time!

The Robisons said...

bleh, bleh, bleh. LOok aT MEE, I"m BreNDa Lee (I was gonna put "lousy with....., only because it rhymes), I'm IN Nz and I gET tO DOOO Fun thINGs! I'm totally jealous, as you can tell. The only thing that will make me forgive you is if you post some darn pictures already!! "I get to drive on the left side of the road....bleh blah, bleh." (raspberries). Peace, love, and aerobars!

Jessa said...

Brenna,
oh my goodness, you're living my dream. I wanted to go to NZ so bad, I still might eventually. Your sister had me convinced to go but I'm making other plans right now. Anyway I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to keep reading your blog and living vicariously through you!

ps do you even remember me?